I know this is over the line, what with me posting 3 times a day (wow!), but...I just can't help it. Sushi is great. It's one of my favorite foods. When I see sushi, it makes me go lalala~
The best sushi bars I've eaten at are Sushi Zanmai, the sushi place in Centrepoint Bandar Utama (I forgot the name ^^) and so on and so on...
My favorite types of sushi are...anything that has to do raw salmon. Especially sake sushi. Mmmm...delicious.
I know this isn't sushi, but California rolls are great too! The avocado, the cucumber, the crabstick, the rice, the seaweed...
Something smells fishy...something smells like sushi! I'm going to get my full share of it...maybe even take more than I should. :) teehee. Catch you later!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Food Favs: Sushi!
XoXo, Sue-anne at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment