CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The bond between us lies untouched, perfect, never damaged...

It's the last sports day for Puay Chai 2...I'm kinda upset about the quick-finishing of it. 2009 brings happiness as well as sadness, that's what I can say.

I brought my camera, a first in fact, to snap just a few shots of my beloved friends. I'll take a picture of the whole class on graduation day, or maybe before that. To all of you out there, Qing, Iza, Joshua, Belle, Olivia, Elli, Eliza etc, don't forget me!

It is sad to say goodbye to my baby, the trumpet, which has been with me for a year, always at my side, giving me problems, and taking my mind away from the real world. I hope you get a good user, and if anybody is abusing my baby, they'd better watch out!

Also, the two band instructors, who have stuck with us through thick and thin...just wanted to say that WE LOVE YOU!

To all the teachers here, you suck. Thanks for everything.

All the people in the world, out there, outside of the safe walls of PC2...we're in the best school ever. No doubts.

XoXo,
Sue-anne

love undiluted

0 stories: