CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Shiny the Trumpet

So, I'm going to introduce you to my trumpet - Shiny. No, it's not mine. It's PC2's. And since I only have less than a week left with it, I thought I'd better give it as much attention as possible.

Shiny has a missing 2cap and it's curve is a little dented. But that's okay, I still love it. It's got personality.

Sometimes, Shiny can be really annoying. Especially when it refuses to let 2button go loose. It always gets stuck, and makes it hard for me. And then there's the problem of saliva. Poor trumpet.

Shiny gets sad when it finds out that I'm not going to be playing it that day. That's why it loves Fridays. So do I.

We had SO much fun last Friday, just before the Annual Sports Day. Speaking of which, I will post it later. Back to Shiny. We were so high, and everyone was staring at us. I smile when I remembered that day...

I hope that Shiny will get a good trumpet-tier. And that person be better taking care of it, or...SSSSK! My baby, Shiny...


love undiluted

0 stories: