As you all know, it's Labour Day this Friday, which brings me good news.
1. No school!
2. One more week with Shiny!
3. No need to see that cake-obsessed fat-ass!
I don't like saying this, but I think that we're getting behind with our studies. Practically everyone is copying off somebody else. This has gotta stop. I mean, don't we all want to succeed in our UPSR? To get 7As instead of 7Es? I know I want to.
On the other hand, it's not really our fault that we don't concentrate in class, or that we always copy off someone. That...woman (this isn't really an appropriate term for her) gives us 8 pages of chinese or mathematics, tells us to pass it up by next week, and then the next day she kills anyone that hasn't done it yet. Wth?
So of course, to avoid going to hell (although I think we are already there), we copy. Copy, copy, copy. Man, I really need to get back into the habit of doing the homework myself. Tuition and school is really killing me though.
Can you guys imagine that woman on a date? She'd gobble up all the food and crash the table. And probably devour the table and chair too. I pity her husband, or boyfriend, if she even has one. Remember the story where that huge man wanted to punch her? If he did, he'd probably fly, no bounce off to America. Wow, he gets to go to America for free. Don't know how he's gonna land though.
That's it for now. By the way, I hope I can get the ASEAN scholarship. Or at least get into Katholik High. Qing's gonna be there!
XoXo,
Sue-anne
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Study, Study, Study
♥ love undiluted ♥
XoXo, Sue-anne at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment