I'm munching on chocolates, hanging out with my friends, chatting with my cousin, and listening to more MCR back here.
Homework should basically kill me, but so far it's been quite managable. Tuition, on the other hand, is a very different matter. I've got tuition for 5 days a week - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday (sniff).
Friday used to be my favourite day, but now that we don't have music classes anymore, it's going to be boring. The only thing good coming out of it is that I don't have to bring so many books. So we just sit there, stare at the teacher...lalala~
The worst part of it is that I have to say goodbye to my baby...I'll miss you. Make sure that the next person takes good care of you, or I dare say they don't deserve to play the trumpet!
I really do like my recess times now. It's been much more fun ever since Qing, Iza and Josh hang out with me. We're like, so totally and absolutely random. Here's to randomness to the end!
I've also been updating my account on Twitter. Follow me! Guess that's it. Love ya!
XoXo,
Sue-anne
P.S. I will upload the photos of my sports day - along with the complete story - later. My camera and the computer don't want to cooperate. I guess the cable has a glitch. :)
♥ love undiluted ♥



2 stories:
hi guys!
I ROCK!
Post a Comment