It's not my fault that I came back to class late. Rather, it's not my fault that I hate her. I never like lying (mostly because I seem to get caught when I do it), and I had to lie to avoid getting beheaded by that pudding obsessed fat-ass.
Yeesh, it was obviously FAKE that the drumstick fell into the longkang. And that don't-know-which-idiot-that-admitted fell down. She was concentrating on some invisible cheese tart or something I'm sure. As if we really took an hour just to bring the drums back! Dumbass!
I must admit though, I was relieved when she belived our little white lie. I was practically laughing behind her back. She foods like a noodles in hamburger (sflanh). Ask me if you don't know what that means.
Yes, I know that many of us cannot even begin to imagine that I'm growing up. Guess what? I am. And I hate that sucker up more than 3 years before.
XoXo,
Sue-anne
Friday, April 10, 2009
Over the Line, Under the Sun
XoXo, Sue-anne at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment