This is ridiculous. I will never trust anyone with my secrets anymore.
I have been threathened, betrayed and hurt. Come to think of it, I don't really care if my secret's out. So what? I have bigger secrets that have been released. So if you think that you can blackmail me, drown yourself.
Changing the subject. Many people think I'm fake, which is not true. Look at me, you think I'm the quiet, thoughtful, classical sort, right? Well, it doesn't hurt to admit that you're wrong. I truly love My Chem and Adam, and I prefer rock to R&B. Fake huh?
I have been hiding behind a mask for too long. No one knew me. I've changed. Guess what? I don't care what you think.
Peace, love, live.
Michelle
All around me are familiar faces, no one knew me, no one knew me.
You can go higher, you can go deeper.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Save Me!
♥ love undiluted ♥
XoXo, Sue-anne at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment