You know when you've come across something amazing, something awesome, something incredible, something remarkable, something that you're gonna get next week, but you can't wait?
Wee Nie's gonna burn all the Adam Lambert performances (including Bohemian Rasphody and the performance with KISS) into a CD for me from Limewire. I love you Wee Nie.
On the other hand, I'm a very impatient person. I'm addicted to No Boundaries (playing it right now), and since it is pretty clear that hitz.fm ain't gonna play Adam's version anymore (weird...), I get all frizzed up. I hate you Globerts for not voting.
Besides that, the school holidays are almost over. Aah!
AdAm LaMbErT tO tHe EnD!
Peace, love, live.
Michelle
You make it through the pain, whether the hurricane.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Going Crazy
♥ love undiluted ♥
XoXo, Sue-anne at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment