Hey guys and girls, it's me. It's 12:30 a.m. over here in M'sia, and I'm waiting for my mum to come home from the airport. After this post, I'm going to brush my teeth and read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
I have school later this morning, which means I have to wake up at 6:30 a.m. again. Wish I could skip it. At least that dreadful you-know-who ain't gonna be there. Come to think of it, we won't see her for more than a week! How wonderful!
On the other hand, she left us a few holiday pressies. Homework. So we can curse her while drawing out the pi.
It's a new addiction - Diversity. The dance group that won BGT. They're SO cool! I mean, that's what you call street dancing. George Sampson looks tame to that.
As you know, Adam is still on my obsession list. I listened to his version of No Boundaries (which, FYI, ended up number 12 on the hitz.fm Top 30 list) for God knows how many times. Repeat, repeat, sing, repeat, sing, scream...
My Chem? I'm getting a little annoyed at them. I mean, how long does it take to type a reply to my Twitter question, Mikey? You do it for everyone else. This is SO not fair.
Peace, breathe, live.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Just a New Day
♥ love undiluted ♥
XoXo, Sue-anne at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment