CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Discriminated Against? Robbed? SABOTAGED?

Heyy everyone..I know this is really, really old news already, but I still don't get why Kris won. Oh, he's talented, just I think Adam is way better.

So I've listened to the LIVE version of No Boundaries like 6 times (compliments of Wee Nie), and I realise that his singing isn't loud enough. The music, the band, even the background singers are drowning out his voice! His microphone just isn't up to standard.

I've also noticed that there's always a loud breathing sound in the mic, which is obviously not Adam.

We, as in Adam fans (other famous stars and songwriters and program hosts included), have considered many possibilities.

Did he not win because he was gay (most likely)?

Did he not win because American Idol robbed him of his votes (most unlikely)?

And now there's a new one..

Did he not win because he was SABOTAGED?

Any comments, comment.

Peace, love, live.
Michelle

I had to tell them I was second to none.

love undiluted

0 stories: