CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Could Care Less

You know when you think that everybody cares about you, and later on you find out it is all just a lie? All fake? And that they care about someone else and it breaks your heart to know that you've never really had a real friend? And then all of a sudden everyone starts hating you, saying stuff about you behind your back, and it's always the big fake smiles and stupid lies, never the truth? And then you start dying inside?

When I was young, I had big dreams. Great friends, great career and a great life. It seems I won't have the first part anyway.

When somebody cries and tells you that they're sorry, and that they wanna stay friends with you, and that you're everything to them, you believe them. For me, I'm fake. Everything about me is fake.

Guess what? I'm real. Everything on this blog is real. Everything that happened to me is real. I'm going to say this straightfoward. I wasn't joking when I said I felt no one wanted to be my friend. I wasn't joking when I said I used to be emo, and that means I used to take a sharp object and create scars (or close) on my hand. I WAS NEVER JOKING.

But of course, no one takes me seriously anymore. It's always, I'm right and you're wrong. Well, I can be wrong too, but a misunderstanding and suddenly I'm lonely again.

Here is an example of how people don't seem to care about me. Suprised? I think not.

Like I said, I don't care what you think of me. Insult me, hate me, spread rumours behind my back. I could care less.

Peace, love, live.
Michelle

P.S. I do write songs. I don't care if you don't believe me.

Do you feel like breaking down? Do you lock yourself in your room with the radio on turned up so loud, no one hears you screaming? Does no one understand you?
Yeah.

love undiluted

0 stories: