I have to admit that I'm currently obsessed with American Idol; the past 3 posts have been all about it. Before I put the Season 8 crazyness to a fierce stop and make it history on my blog, I want to announce something.
I AM OFFICIALLY A FAN OF ADAM!
So you'll be hearing more about him. Which, of course, brings about that the first two sentences of this post have no meaning.
If you re-watch the finale, you'll see that Adam embraced Kris after the American Idol was announced. What a gracious man Adam is. As his loyal minions and Glamberts, we intend to give others a good image of what Adam (or the Dark Lord) has done for us. Therefore, from this very moment onwards, I won't ever say that Kris sucks, ever again, even if it is the truth to us. Congratulations Kris and ALLENation!
Rock on Adam, you're already a star! Shine the brightest you can, and you'll outshine them all!
I am also happy to announce that the 'labelled' posts have been launched! You'll get more of the Dee-licious chain-posts (if there is such thing?) and let me think of more to come.
I won't go down by myself but I'll go down with my friends.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Keeping it Cool
♥ love undiluted ♥
XoXo, Sue-anne at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment