For those of you who don't know yet, I used to be emo.
Suicidal, actually. Think I'm joking? I think not. My heart being vulnerable is just one of the many flaws I have. I'm not perfect, you know.
I got through that dark time. Thought about jumping off the balcony, but I decided it wasn't worth it. I knew everyone would be sad, but for one fleeting moment, I didn't care. I didn't care what everyone thought about me, and I don't care what you think about me now.
My Chem...they helped me alot there. The only message they send out - the only reason they're there - is that nothing is worth hurting yourself over for. Nothing is worth your life. I knew that, and I've known all along. My Chem isn't just my idol...they're my saviors too.
I'm sober. Much better than being emo, but I'm working on it. I'm trying to be who I was before every miserable thing attacked me.
Misery. Close enough for you to taste.
I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
- Famous Last Words - The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Emo Going Sober
♥ love undiluted ♥
XoXo, Sue-anne at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment