We'll carry on, we'll carry on, and thought you're dead and gone...oh, sorry. No, I'm not talking to you, and no, you're not dead and gone. Not that I don't wish for it.
So, as you all know by now, I have declared myself as an officially official Glambert. That means I support Adam Lambert. Not to mention my Glambert statistics:
.:Loyal Minion of the Dark Lord Screamanova:.
Glambert #2652
Globert #1850
Black Leather Pants Brigade #666
Adam's Water Bottle #53
Adam's Eyeliner Buddy #28
Team Lambert #270
.:Devoted Defender of the Sacred Musical Tongue of the Dark Lord Screamanova:.
~~Devil of the Dark Lord~~
~~Keeper of the Bottle of Black Nailpolish of the Dark Lord~~
~~Member of Adam's Posse - Keeping Our Dark Lord Safe and Fine Since 2009~~
Alright, anyways, I am still a fan of My Chemical Romance. Big fan. I want to write to them, but I don't have their address. I will write to Adam though. Good thing they practically shouted his address to me. Lucky him...imagine getting to live in LA! MCR lives there too.
Hmm...anyone consider them joining up for a hit single? That'll be two, no six of my idols in one song. Wonderful rockers, they are. Suckers too. I have a tendency to like bi rockers. I find them more open. They rock and suck. Suckers rock the world. I'm a sucker too :)
Current emotion: not so great, because I still have tuition homework. Screw school xD
Hugglez,
Sue-anne
We'll carry on.
- Welcome to the Black Parade - The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Ain't No Other
XoXo, Sue-anne at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 stories:
Post a Comment